Saturday, August 8, 2009

How do i stop grinding my teeth?

well i don't really grind...it's more of a click click click. i do it when i'm nervous or have asong in my head,
Answer:
The only way that I know of is with a bite splint. They now sell them in drug stores. It looks like a mouth piece that a sports person wears, but it does help you stop grinding. I grind my teeth at night and I clench my jaw during the day. I had a bite splint made for me, but I know that you can now get them at drug stores. I ground my teeth so bad I ended up with TMJ, that painful joint problem in your jaw. My jaw locked and I could not open my mouth that far, it was awful.
you can chew gum or nibble on your tongue (not too hard though)
i do it also, get a mouth guard
See your dentist and get a mouth/bite guard.
candy candy candy
I do the same thing. A mouth guard helps. Get one from the dentist or one that's mold able to your teeth from the drugstore. Sugarless gum can help, gummy candy or licorice.

No comments:

Post a Comment