Saturday, August 8, 2009

How can u stop grinding ur teeth at night?

My brother says he hears me doing it but I never realize it
Answer:
Most people who grind their teeth at night, don't know that they are doing it!
It is called Bruxism and your DDS can fit you for an appliance or nightguard to wear when sleeping to prevent it from messing up your teeth...Orthodontist too can fit the appliance.
Wear a mouth guard.
i do this too! i dont know why ut i think you should ask the doctor or something like that, im going to do tat too before my teeth are really flat from all that!
my brother has the same problem.
you should go see a dentist and ask him about it.
he might mold your teeth and give you this thing to wear on your teeth at night.
my moms a dentist and she says Reduce stress and get a night guard. Stress is mostly wat causes it.
You should use a mouth guard.
give me a link on my question okay, man arrogance.
Get a night guard. You can have one fitted at the dentist or buy one at the drugstore. Get the one where you boil and mold to your teeth. Don't use a sports one. It's too soft and may make you want to bite down more. The night guard and prevent damage to your teeth from grinding by eliminating top/bottom teeth contact. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment