Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can I get my teeth whiter?

I've read that baking soda and peroxide was good.but then i also read that peroxide will swell your throat causing you not to be able to breath so im lost
Answer:
go to the dentist for a teeth cleaning.
i use that new crest whitening rinse twice a day.. it really has helped, too! just make sure u use it BEFORE u brush your teeth and brush right after, cuz it has a strange texture
Crest Whitestrips work extremely well for me. :)
The dentist is the first place to start. Get a thorough cleaning from them, for this removes plaque build up. Once the plaque is removed, a good whitener is the Crest White Strips line of whitening products. This is what I use at home, and it works great!!
Spend a little bit of money and get crest white strips or those aquafresh whitening trays- you can find the white strips for 15 or 20 dollars and the aquafresh for around 25... they have them at alot of stores, walmart, drug stores, online.
If you don't want to go to the dentist, then floss. Flossing can be very painful, but you'll get use to it after a week or two. Also brush good. Having too white teeth could look ugly, cause it not natural.
all you have to do is buy pearl drops, they're about 拢6 and make a massive difference. buy the party sparkle ones
Teeth come in every shade, from yellowish to pearly white. Unless your teeth are stained, I'm afraid that your teeth are as white as they are going to get. The whitening commercials you see on T.V. are strictly an ad man's b/s.
Crest Whitestrips really work for me. The Classic or Renewal line. Do it before you brush. Or there's professional whitening. Laser, trays or some also offer the strips Crest Supreme. Good luck!
There's this reallllyy awesome product called White Light. It's kind of like a mouthguard with a bright blue light that whitens your teeth. It also comes with this gunky stuff, I don't know what it is because I lost it. Even without it, though, it takes 5 or 10 minutes, I forgot...But your teeth get so white! You'll notice the difference the first time you use it. I think you can buy it at an As-seen-on-TV stand..
My mum went to the dentist and got a mold of her mouth taken for her teeth to be whitened. And did it work!! They gave her a set of clear type things to put in her mouth. Just like invisalign but only 1 pair. Each night she was to put a drop of some stuff she got with the whitening kit, into each part of the tooth in the invisalign type thing. Wear them all night and take them off in the morning for a few days. Everyone noticed her teeth, and they were great!! She still uses it. Though it was $400. Done through the dentist. I would deffinetly recomend it.
My teeth use to be yellow and FYI I don't smoke never have never will. I went to the dentist. I told her my problem. She asked if I brush my teeth morning and night. I didn't so I started brushing my teeth morning and night for 2 mins. I also started using mouth wash. That also works a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment