Saturday, August 8, 2009

How do I get my teeth to look like people on t.v.?

Without doing anything cosmetic like veneers and stuff? My teeth are really straight...thankfully it was something that just happened naturally and my parents didn't have to cough up the cash for braces. However, how do you get the teeth to be that white and the gums to be that pink and healthy looking? How do you pinken your gums? Also can you do this without having to spend a ton of money at the dentist? I do take care of my teeth and get regular cleanings but I just feel I can do more to make my teeth healthier. Also, it probably sounds really shallow but I am getting ready to start a new career in which I will constantly be dealing with new clients and I really want to pep up my teeth and smile. I just think your smile says about you.:-)
Answer:
Try whitening strips. They may not give you the same whitening results as the ones on Tv but very white for reg folks. Or ask your dentist about laser whitening. It's pricey though and can get stained again. Another option are trays from your dentist. You place the gel on it and wear them for 30 mins. You just pay for the refills after the initial payment for the trays. Or some dentists offer Crest Supreme. Just like the reg Crest Strips but higher whitening ingredients and longer strip. But don't get them super white though, lol. I live here in So Ca (LA area) and whitening is very popular. Some are way to white though. Reminds me of dentures or glow in the dark teeth, lol. Some have veneers or bonding. The strips or trays gave me fast results w/o looking unnatural. Good luck!
Kiss a lot of as$
You could buy whitening strips. Make sure you use Crest, and not cheap ones. They really work, and the illusion of very white teeth might make your gums seem a lighter shade of pink.
the crest white strips will work, but some of those stars have extremely white teeth, that's not natural, and it can be really expensive. Zoom, or even internal bleeching.
On TV they use special lighting so it makes teeth look whiter than they are. If your teeth are crooked get braces. If they are stained buy ultrabite toothpaste and brush your teeth with it. Also use mouthwash, floss, and brush your tongue daily.
crest whitestrips
Hai,Thank you for your good question. It is very easy for your question and get useful tips for teeth (just look like people on tv). please visit our website.www.careyourteeth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment