Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can i pull off one of my nails that's about to come off but isn't?


Answer:
I had just gotten in the car to go to work when I went to turn the steering wheel and my fake pinky nail got caught on the wheel and came up almost all the way. I immediately went inside and braced it down with a band aid. Then I went to work. The next day (because I worked nights) I just cut down the acrylic nail to as sort as possible and kept it covered with a band aid. It grew back perfectly. I suggest that you leave it be until it's ready to fall off on it's own. Pulling the remaining nail can damage the sensitive nail bed making it grow back weird. Keep it clean and covered.
Yes...It won't do any additional damage.
wrap it up and leave it alone. You can pull on it and damage your nail bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment