Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can i fix my teeth?

hi i am on my sisters ByeDr.com but how can i make my teeth look better?http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/s...
Answer:
They look perfect, but you can use some crest whitestrips if u are concerned they aren't white enough.
Dentists are into aesthetic dentistry these days. They are the people who are trained to answer your question just the way you want it answered. Ask your dentist for a referral if he is not into that To get an adequate answer, you really need more that a photo.
your teeth don't look bad at all!! braces could close the very small space you have between the two front teeth, actually you probably would be a good candidate for invisalign. other than that i don't think you need to change anything, veneers could also be an option for you if you are still not happy with them
You probably dont want to hear this, and I know photos lie, but your teeth are fine! I want my teeth better.http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o258/...What is it you dont like? If you edit your question I will edit my answer and give you a better one :) Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment