Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can i get this tooth to come out faster?

I still have my 2 cusbids, and last time i was at the dentist, they did an x-ray.. theres nothing holding them in.. so i have to get them pulled. but i kind of thought that was a waste of time if i could get them out myself.. does anyone have any suggestions?
Answer:
tie ur tooth to a door knob an slam the door,or a lees painfull way is CANDY
wiggle it and play with it eat chewy or hard stuff like apples
well tie a thread around it and ask someone to pull out if u reallyy want it out or just ask anyone to take it out with some tool while u r asleep....hope u get well soon
I have the same problem. You can't pull them. I'm going next week to get them pulled by a surgeon.Well I guess you can pull them, it would just hurt like a you know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment