Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can I make the swelling go down?!?!?

I had surgery on my teeth on monday ((i got my wisdom teeth taken out)) so, the swelling has gone down enormously, but tomorrow i have a date, and there is still some puffiness in my face, and it looks horrible. plus it bugs me %26gt;:[so how can i make it go down? ice? idk help!!
Answer:
Ice and yes bags of frozen peas work to help w/swelling.
Ice ice ice ice ice all day and nite!! DONT take the ice off for a second lol seriosuly also..take one store brand asprin it will reduce swelling
-dental assistant
Okay here's the craziest thing you may ever hear. Take a bra and wrap it under your chin and tie it on top of your head. Fill two zip-loc bags with Ice and stuff them in the cups of the bra. It holds the ice to your face while you sleep and will help with the swelling but nothing but time will make the swelling go away.
Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory drug so it should help, I would not recommend asprin, very harsh on your stomach. Try to eat something with the ibuprofen. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment