Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How do you remove the teeth staining caused by anti-biotics?

iwas put on a 2 month course of anti-biotics (acnamino mr 100mg) for a finger that had been infected with fish tank granuloma 2 years ago. the week before i finished i noticed that some of my front teeth and most of my nails look gray and dirty. how do i get my teeth clean again.?
Answer:
Try Crest Whitestrips, they do a great job .
You should let it clear up by itself. Going to the dentist to whiten can be very expensive and they grey dirty look can come back. So my advice is to let it be for a couple of weeks and see what happens. If no improvement, see your doctor or dentist. You may be able to get it cleaned by the NHS or if you are under 18 and in full time education. Hope this helps.Am I right in saying you have acne? Also make sure you are not pregnant as these antibiotics are not good for the foetus.
apart from brushing twice a day with glister toothpaste, i would suggest you try the glister mouthfreshner which has removed the teeth stains for me.. talking from my personal experience here. if it helps good otherwise please ignore this.
Hi,go to the dentist for a clean %26 polish that might do the trick.Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment