Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How do you gleak?

gleaking is when you move your tounge in your mouth and it squirts out saliva
Answer:
To Gleak...
To emit a long shot of spit from underneath your tongue. Gleaking can range from a distance of a few inches to a few feet (usually 7 feet). Gleaking is usually inherited genetically and cannot be learned.

There is a saliva gland under the tongue called the Sublingual gland. When you move your tongue just right it causes this glad to excrete saliva. and there you have it! Gleaking in a nutshell! =)
with my tongue
practice, people still do that? i cant anymore my tongue is pierced...
acording to you,, "you move your tounge in your mouth and it squirts out saliva" easy as that Robby the Emo
that's funny i learned that in middle school when i got gleaked on the back of the neck...Eat or chew something sour and push your tongue forward onto your upper and lower teeth pushing the saliva through them ...
I wish I knew how to do it, then I would know how to stop doing it. I can't stop doing it, it jsut happens. Sometimes I gleek clear across the room and hit people with it. It is embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment