Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How DO u Make your Tooth Stop Hurtin?

my tooth is killin me rite now sum one help. wut can i do
Answer:
Take ibuprofen or naproxen and then call your dentist and get it checked out.
Take 3 Motrin and go see a dentist.
See a dentist, take a pain killer or if you are feeling brave pull it out...only joking.
use tincture of clove oil
brush your teeth hard
clove oil
cocaine (illegal but does numb it)
Put some anbesole on your teeth and gums and make an appoinment with the dentist.
Have someone kick you in your shin really hard. You will forget all about your tooth. Then, to make the pain go away forever, delete your account. It will make my pain go away forever too.
I have been taking nothing more than Naproxen Sodium (look for it at walmart next to advil) for my toothaches. It works well and doesnt make me sick like the hydrocodone prescribed to me

No comments:

Post a Comment