Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How do you get that white stuff that grows on your tongue away?

I don't know what its called, but its really gross, how do you get rid of it?
Answer:
It's basically bacteria (and bacterial by-products -- yuk) that break down the nutrients still clinging to your tongue after you eat. Helps bring exciting new varieties to one's breath, too.After you brush your teeth, rinse, then gently brush the top of your tongue. (Not too hard, or you can give your tongue sores, instead.) Use a motion like you're sweeping crumbs off the table, rinse, and repeat a few times. Do this **every time** you brush, and after few days you should start noticing some improvement.By accident I recently discovered that drinking a little 100% grape juice after dinner helps to reduce the amount of gunk that's on my tongue when I brush before bedtime. I'm not sure why it works, though, and for some reason wine doesn't seem to have the same effect.
mouth wash b4 you brush then brush your tongue after your teeth
tongue scraper.you can find it in any drug store.
Brush your teeth then brush your tongue rinse it and then gargle any mouthwash. I prefer the mouthwash that don't have any color in it so it will not stain your teeth. Remember do it for the rest of your life.
When brushing your teeth give your tongue a wee brush aswell, then use a mouthwash. I use Listerine mouthwash which is really good.
Hi the white coating on the tongue is usually from the stomach not digesting properly.. Avoid sugars and reduce stress try to make your body more alkaline instead of acidic... Also I will use grapefruit seed extract to gargle with its found at health stores and is effective . However its very bitter so I will brush my mouth afterwards again..
Use a tongue scraper. I use one w/a brush on one end and a scraper. Instead of brushing just up and down, gently brush in a few directions then scrape. If I eat a lot of junk food, I get the white tongue. If it doesn't work, it might be an infection. Best to see a doc then. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment