Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How do you get rid of a toothache?

My next dentist appointment is in a week and I've had a toothache for the last four days. I seriously think that it would hurt less to yank the tooth out, and I've tried, mind you. It's not really a shooting pain, it's a like a constant sore. I know it's due to a deep cavity that I had filled in, and I'm definately going to get a root canal. So far to get rid of some of the pain, I've been taking pain killers and using hot water. Is there anything else I could use right now at my home?
Answer:
I use Red Cross Toothache drops. They contain oil of clove which is very good for eliminating toothache pain.
call the dentist see if you can get in on an emergency appt or at least get some good pain meds...
I agree about the 'Red Cross' toothache kit. I actually just bought some today. I have an infected tooth that started yesterday, it's numbing it pretty well. Tastes AWFUL and be careful not to sallow but it does work. Also, pure vanilla extract helps with pain but doesnt last as long as the Red Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment